Review: Hard Wired

Hard Wired Hard Wired by Megan Erickson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

God, I had my expectations really high with this one.

This is the story of Kai's two mods. Jesse and Cherry (who actually is Ian.)

What can I say? It was way angstier than the other two. These two boys had major problems. Specially Ian. But that wasn't my problem with the story, you know I love a well written angst.

My freaking problem was that they were supposed to be grownup men! But there were parts that I felt like the MCs in here were 16 instead of 24 and 26. Uhg!

I also consider that Jesse's reactions toward Ian's persona were a bit forced. Other than that, I don't have any other complaint.

As usual, Megan and Santino did a great job. Their writing was splendid. We even got some dirty phone sex (because they lived in different cities) and we also got some Kardashian drama at the end of the book. Oh God, I laughed so hard with the Nerdcon. And of course, we got glimpses of Zane and Beau so now I'm eager to read their story.

Just because Megan and Santino are fantastic writers, even if I didn't love the drama in this book, I'll round up my 3.5 to 4 starts.

View all my reviews

Comentarios

Entradas populares