Coache’s Challenge is a feel-good and low-angst story

Coach's Challenge Coach's Challenge by Avon Gale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series has become one of my favorites. I know I should’ve started it in order but I’m in love with what I’ve read so far. Coache’s Challenge is a feel-good and low-angst story. It’s a nice change after Empty Net that was way deeper.

This one had more sex than the 3rd and 4th book. It was good, steamy, bossy and rough. The characters weren’t so complex, so the story was pretty light in comparison to Max and Misha or Isaac and Laurent stories. Troy and Shane had -what may be considered- ‘normal issues’.

Though, I got tired of so much sex and the dirty talk. I was thinking that I should’ve taken tequila shots every time they said ‘fuck me’. I assure you I’d have ended wasted at 45% of the book. Another thing I didn't like was the antagonist. He was a joke, seriously. I never worried about him and it was clear that whatever trouble he was gonna cause, it was going to be easily solved.

Overall, it was pretty good. I had a good time reading this book, the banter was awesome as always, I enjoyed pretty much the side characters (especially River) and it had some swoony moment that made all the ‘fuck me’ worthy.

Now, I hope that the next book in the series will be about Xavier. I’m dying to read more about him. Empty Net is still my favorite and I think it will always be.

View all my reviews

Comentarios

Entradas populares