Ready For Love by Stella Starling: Sappy, cute, sweet and uncomplicated

Ready For Love Ready For Love by Stella Starling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you want something sappy, cute, sweet and uncomplicated you should read this one ASAP!

Friends to lovers story with low angst, some steam and the corniest nicknames ever! I can’t complain much about it because couples tend to be weird with nicknames thing and though “Petal” made me cringe, I couldn’t stop loving Gabe because he’s such a sweetheart. The sappiness really suited the story. And Jake was so funny; I totally get his weakness of not being able to say “No” to his sweetheart.

I don’t know what else to say because that epilog left me speechless. I’m a helpless romantic, I know, besides I’m a total fan of PDA.

A completely HEA, I want nothing more than pure happiness for Gabe and Jake.

I haven’t read the other series from this author, but after this one, I’ll be checking them out.

PD: I really hope Blair gets a story because I absolutely love him!

He pulled up his message thread with Blair.
Gabe just sent me a heart. WTF?
Blair answered right away:
Please tell me it didn’t arrive in a box, warm and still beating. Because I don’t care how hot he is, sorry. That’s a total deal breaker.


4 stars

View all my reviews

Comentarios

Entradas populares