Just a Bit Unhealthy (#3): A twisted gay-for-you story...

Just a Bit Unhealthy Just a Bit Unhealthy by Alessandra Hazard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was so bizarre but I can't complaint because the blurb warns you that it was gonna be a twisted gay-for-you story...

I quite enjoyed Jared and Gabe because I already knew that this wasn't gonna be a conventional love story (as the previous books, it was utterly strange and unbelievable but whatever)

This series is so crazy and weird but yet I can't stop reading it. It's so messed up and addictive *ahg*

Again, I hated the stupid girlfriend. What kind of friends does she have by the way? Why would they suggest her to get pregnant to trap her boyfriend? Whatever, that's a pattern in these stories: straight guys with fuck up girlfriends.

Oh, I also hated Tristan. I don't get what's his problem... I guess I'll find out in the next book.

View all my reviews

Comentarios

Entradas populares